The Trucker’s Friend is a tough all-purpose tool that combines the functions of an axe, claw hammer, crow bar, and more and helps you be prepared for anything. Keep it in your garage or trunk for any hacking, pulling, prying, or pounding jobs, including ones you might not see coming. You’ll feel real peace of mind with this professional grade tool on board. A must have for emergencies and the outdoors
Made in the USA with heat-treated resharpenable steel. Guaranteed for life, no questions asked.
- All-in-one hammer, nail puller, pry bar with 'V' slot and lever, wire twist, tire chain hook, grapple hook, hose spanner, and fully resharpenable 4.5" curved axe head
- Shock-absorbing PowerGrip
- Materials: cast alloy steel blade and shank, heat treated for extra strength
- Non-conducting fiberglass handle
- Rust-resistant matte finish
- Temporary blade guard included
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 5" x 1.25"
- Weight: 2.24 lbs.
- Made in the USA: City of Industry, CA
Care and Safety:
- To prevent rust, keep the tool stored in a dry environment. Apply a thin covering of light machine oil to the head of the tool with a cotton cloth, giving it time to be absorbed by the finish. Wipe off any excess. Apply new oil when needed.
- If rust occurs on the surface of the tool, it can be removed with fine steel wool and light machine oil.
- For both safety and utility, it is important to maintain the sharp edge of the Trucker's Friend. After repeated heavy use, the blade may begin to dull. If this happens, use a metal file to re-sharpen.
- CAUTION: Safety goggles are recommended when using the Trucker's Friend.