More than just a radiation detector, the NukAlert™ is a patented personal radiation meter, monitor and alarm. Small enough to attach to a key chain, the device operates non-stop, 24/7 and will promptly warn you of the presence of unseen, but acutely dangerous levels of radiation.
Used nationwide by federal, state and local first responders, law enforcement and the Dept. of Defense, the device is the ideal solution for increasing individual security and awareness of radiological threats. It will be very reassuring to know, with confidence, when you and your family are out of the worst danger.
~ TEN YEAR WARRANTY! ~
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Meets the following DoD EMP immunity standards:
|| MIL-STD 461D (Control of EM Interference)
| MIL-STD RS105 (EMF Transients)
- Tested & Verified by Naval Air Warfare Center
- Always "ON" 24/7, Includes long-life 10+ year battery
- Detection Range: 100 mR/hr to 5,000 R/hr,
- Metering: 100 mR/hr to 50 R/hr, in 10 calibrated ranges
- Proportional Increasing Chirp Rate: 50 R/hr to 5,000 R/hr
- Gamma and X-rays from 20 keV to above 2 MeV
- Sensitivity incl. higher emergency radiation levels
- Alarm "chirp" corresponds to chart on back of device
- Introduced before Health Physics Society - 1/03
- Performance verified by Nat'l Radiological Laboratory
- Each unit individually radiation accuracy tested
- Patented technology
- 10 Year Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.