No need to even think about what stove and pot will work for your lightweight outdoor adventures: We did the thinking for you with this versatile Crux Weekend HE Cook System that will keep a well-fed smile on your face. Weighing in at an ultralight 358 g total, the package includes our feather light Crux cooking wonder, plus the entire super light Weekend HE Cook Set with two pieces of cookware: A pot with pour spout and a tough-as-nails fry pan (that doubles as a pot lid). A simple mesh carry bag packs it right and tight, magically finding space inside for our foldable spork and a 220-g gas cartridge (yes, indeed, sold separately). Take just the stove, just the cook set, or everything. Have it your way!
- Fuel type: LPG Gas
- Average burn time: Up to 90 min at maximum output (with 220 g of fuel)
- Dimensions (mm): 165 × Ø 124
- Average boil time for 1 L of water: Approx. 3 min/1 L, depending on climate, altitude etc.
- Output: 3000W
- Weight (grams): 275g
- Warnings: Never put empty cookware on a burning stove. This can result in damage to the Heat Exchange and cause fire, burns or severe injury.
- Kit includes: Crux gas stove, 0.95 L saucepan with pouring lip and measuring marks, fry pan (lid), mesh storage bag and neoprene sleeve for Crux